AB Publishing presents a new audiobook “Fake. Fake money, fake teachers, fake assets «from the author of the world bestseller No. 1» Rich Dad, Poor Dad «and a recognized popularizer of the idea of financial education — Robert Kiyosaki.
Every day, news, information and opinions of various groups of people are disseminated around the world — from the elite to those who create posts in social networks on pressing topics. How to distinguish fact from fiction in this endless stream of information? Truth from lies? How to determine what is real and what is not?
Robert Kiyosaki believes that in today’s world, the ability to distinguish reality from fake can mean the difference between wealth and poverty, war and peace, even between life and death.
In his new book, Kiyosaki once again challenges traditional wisdom and answers many questions in an accessible language. From it you will learn:
• what money, what teachers and what assets can be considered real, and what — fake;
• why formal education often prevents even the smartest excellent students from getting rich;
• what needs to be done to move beyond the legacy system;
• where does all the money go when markets collapse, and how to prepare for the future that awaits the world of money;
• how to learn how to invest in real assets and gain real financial freedom.
In today’s uncertain times, Kiyosaki is convinced, a secure financial future must be built on a solid foundation of factual information, an understanding of how money really works, and real teachers capable of providing a true financial education.
How not to fall into the trap of falsehood and what you can trust today — you will find answers to these and other questions in the audiobook by Robert Kiyosaki!
© Potpourri ℗ AB Publishing
- Зарубежная деловая литература
- Каталог Аудиокниг
- Личная эффективность
- личностный рост
- Личные финансы