Finding your way to a happy life takes a map or advice from a local, doesn’t it? The guide to self-development from the online publication Lifehacker is just such a roadmap.
It includes six areas of life and 55 checkpoints — the most useful techniques that will give direction and help you get your life in order. All of them are presented in the form of compact recommendations and are based on primary sources, whether they are bestsellers on time and personal productivity management or research from psychologists and neuroscientists.
This guide contains techniques and techniques to help you:
• to keep up with everything;
• motivate yourself for new achievements;
• set goals and achieve them;
• pump willpower;
• easy to memorize new information;
• cope with procrastination and bad habits;
• plan a budget and gain financial stability;
• find your purpose;
• find a balance between all spheres of life;
• and, finally, become the best version of yourself.