How often do you see miracles in everyday life? Do you see good every day? The author of this book, Olga Savelyeva, a blogger, mother, wife and benefactor, does not just meet good every day — she looks for it, gives birth to it, shares it and gives lessons in love to all her readers. Sincere and honest reasoning about important and vital things — whether you need to help strangers, how to learn to think not only about yourself, how to give love and remain yourself — are close to every person and resonate in every heart.
In these short stories, so much love and tenderness, mercy and indifference are concentrated that you involuntarily begin to see more good in people and believe in good.
Each story is based on real events — it is life itself, consisting of little things, everyday life, conversations, glances and smiles, which gathers into a unique mosaic of characters and actions. There is a place here for feelings, pain, and disinterested help, and, of course, love.
After reading this book, you will learn:
- How to combine work, family and participation in the life of others and at the same time be in harmony with yourself
- Why cultivating the good is a talent
- What is the meaning of charity
- What is a real dream and why it must be realized
- How to allow yourself to show emotions