We are all a little Red Riding Hoods. One day we take a step beyond the threshold of the parental home and find ourselves in a forest full of dangers — an adult life in which there is no place for children’s expectations and infantile fantasies. Julia Pirumova, a gestalt psychologist, guided by a fabulous archetype, invites you to take a trip to yourself. Go through crises and gain inner strength. Turn the trauma of the past into the happiness of living in the present.
Author’s techniques and exercises will help you:
• stop comparing yourself to others and get an internal compass
• accept personality crises as a natural condition for the transition to a new stage of life
• stop pleasing others and cultivate the courage to dislike
• learn to protect your uniqueness and vulnerability
• work through the mistakes of the past and find your own identity